As we await the final countdown of courage, into the slurry of sewage that is the inevitable catastrophe of cult worship/ the cause of human animals turned into herds of fools wading in their own disgrace. The cost of leadership comes into focus; and the reality of letting just a tiny few decide for all the rest; turns into insanity, as war takes control; and world war destroys this entire earth. But along with the curse and plague of universities playing god; who the hell cares, “right”? After all, as told to me countless times; “they all say, I won’t have to pay/ NOT in my lifetime; SO I DON’T CARE”. With very few exceptions/ and no real courage to go with the few who do.
So lets review:
- blind to all things of value; screaming none will listen to me anyway/ while the rest are screaming “listen to me/ look at me/ I can play god”. All fail, because the arrogant fool leads/ and apathy took over the rest.
- Deaf, because disrespect for everything invades and surges against all life and value on earth; leaving endless destruction/ rape of everything with value/ ravaging so no one else can use it/ and violence to prove you prefer hate to life. The result of human predators; because the rest could not define what a human, being alive should be. So they surrendered to failure.
- Dumb (no voice) unable to speak; because the with leadership the fool owns the communication of all things. Propagating failure, destroying value, deceiving with lies, demanding mass hypnosis (you will think what we tell you to think), presenting manipulation as if knowledge, controlling understanding by playing gods, destroying wisdom with the curse of want, pride or power. Ending the search for truth, by attacking anyone who might question the herd with evidence. All sides trained to be attack dogs, rather than human.
- Adrift; no ability to conceive for yourself, what is or is not true. Because the indoctrination of cult worship demands “memorize, mimic, and obey.” Or more simply: accept you have no brain/ and may be only “robots” as programmed by your god of universities. The religious disgrace of useless fools, who cannot even conceive of pure failure as is evolution. But more importantly: absolutely DON’T want to understand anything about life/ because they want what they want, and nothing else. Therefore claiming to be gods; with imagination.
- Chained; disconnected from freedom and rights, the masses turn to the chain: “we can’t all be wrong”. Thereby the herd decides, because the animals cannot. The herd demands: YOU SHALL NOT be outside what we want, or be less than what we want/ or you can be abandoned (you represent a threat to us), to be eaten; by those who want you dead. Cursed by those who want you to be obedient: survival demands “never look beyond your work/ fight, or die”. Which ends in selfishness, greed, and apathy for life.
- Isolation; if nothing matters but me/ then what matters most is what I want; which begins for most as, “sexual relations”. The tiny world, of this is just between us. So the search begins; for sex/ and for someone who will fit inside this place, where no one else belongs. The battleground is simple: the herd wants sex/ but it wants self even more: so the question is simple: who can do, what I want; with the least cost to me?
- In contrast to those 6 identifying factors of a herd/ are the few people who manage to become “human”/ rather than the indoctrination of animals as is led by “universities know”. To be human REQUIRES: that you shall not belong to the herd/ which means you must search for truth, with real world evidence: rather than believe whatever the herd may want, lies and all such as evolution. Being human REQUIRES: that we are not “self: confined”/ but free, to experience and express the freedoms of being alive in the grace of happiness, hope, courage, and the motions of a heart shaped by love. None of that is animal; as animal requires you to surrender it all for wants accepted by the herd/ and nothing else. Acting as a herd/ judging as a herd/ fighting as a herd/ warring when told to war.
Since only the tiniest few are human; it makes no sense to participate as if you were. The herd is a herd/ livestock is livestock, and while I have respect for livestock as a value and with a dignity of their own. The reality is: not human matters. The worst offenders by far: men, as is their proof of fact, “its a man’s world”/ as developed, designed, and controlled by men. For their purposes.
HOPE requires: that I should work to educate those who are not fully indoctrinated by the cult of universities know/ in an effort to bring back humanity wherever it can be found “less (even a tiny bit of life left), than dead”.
So, I will do that, as reality allows: I am NOT your slave.
- Conceptions begin with a reduction of all things “herd”. Or more simply: to be human means, YOU MUST step outside “we can’t all be wrong”/ as is letting the herd tell you what to think. That is animal, as is want, pride, and power. Each is an appetite to be as the others judge you or me; as worthy or not to be as they are. The answer is: NO, not equal/ HUMAN instead. Human requires “my own distinct identity” as is separated from all the others by thought. It is not, “mass hypnosis: think as we want you to think”.
- The primary communication of a herd is to believe whatever we tell you to think/ because as leaders we are your superiors, therefore we know what you need to think; because we decided that for you. You have no brain/ you are not allowed to participate/ you are the slave: MUST ALL GO AWAY. Discarding the cult (we are a herd) worship of animals/ for MY life is HUMAN. That does accept the fundamental search for truth, is by the evidence of our reality. NOTHING is more deliberate nor worthy of that search than is the miracles of life which surround us all. The first evidence of thought is: “there is nothing about life, that I could have created for myself/ nor is their anything else about life; less than disciplined, orderly, balanced, and respected by the truth of freedom to achieve our own result; as best we can.”
- the individual voice, is a passage beyond ourselves, by which we identity what is inside to the rest. LOVE OR HATE; is the participation in life/ everything else is an animal’s conception of survival. Whereas everything human in survival; is a participation defined by our decision; in the practice of realities formed by either love OR hate.
- Religion is the elemental embrace of rules. Thereby with rules, I can define my life by the order of those rules, and discipline myself with rules so that I will no longer be wrong in my endeavors, and may simply depend upon the rules. It ends the search for life, as with belief; but belief is just the beginning of want, and all want is the basis of every lie. Therefrom religion is chaotic when described by the variations constant in religion itself. While each version is a balance based upon rules, which guides you to believe in a defined acceptance of what we “the herd” now believes. The reality of evidence is less than perfect, which means religion is less than perfect as well. The constant of that is: your life/ your decision; your future/ your decision; your eternity/ your decision; as the elemental steps toward being human must become. Or more distinctly, while religion is not perfect; it does focus upon a path toward making decisions for yourself; but within their rules. Rules let leaders decide how to demand obedience from others.
- The chains of government construct a society governed by laws only a few are allowed to make. While that was necessary in the past/ it is not today; and serves as an archaic form of discipline, subject to the endless human herd format of predator and prey; as bribes, threats, corruption, conspiracy, and other invade that definition of “our society”/ in order to overthrow and remove justice, freedoms, and truth; so that those who want to play god; can have their own way with society. ORDER IS THE DECISION FOR LAW RULES OVER US ALL. THE DISCPLINES assigned by law form the freedoms and rights which belong to everyone. While THE BALANCE of understanding how best to create and interpret those rights and freedoms and duties to life, future, and earth should be governed as a human society. Versus the current animals grouped by herds, fighting for what they want, from the governing few.
- Isolation is, an elemental rise from loneliness, into the understanding, that life surrounds me, and I may participate, as best I can. VERSUS loneliness which is to understand, no life but me exists within this space or time of definition by which life itself (there is only me here) must be dealt with. To assemble the construction of values; we need to understand the difference between these two environments. Isolation being I have options to invite love or hate into my own existence/ and participate within that environment as I chose to build for me/ or for us; as best I can. Whereas loneliness: removes the value of life, and assigns the darkness surrounds me, as reality offers “nothing here but me”. Within that experience, is the expression of what would make life and living “a value”? The answer is participation with other living things; who are not governed by hate/ and can rise above simple survival; to achieve the existence of love within. We look to the motions of the heart to conceive of that, and consider the shapes formed by caring, sharing, and respect to identify what has value. Letting freedom decide, so there can be “an honest truth, to your own happiness”. An earned value, to the joy we can define by lives being shared.
- We then ask: WHAT, is the truth when desire shouts, “I AM ALIVE”? The critical answer is: I have found value in me. A reality not born, but formed by the distance of our own decisions, to be the best “of human”, that I can be. Love is the cradle which begins that journey, but desire shapes each step; as we ascend beyond self/ even beyond time: to accomplish one desire. I have become what love needs for me to be. Eternity then beckons; but also decides, when it is time to join.